Callisto is the ultimate contemporary-classic yacht. She combines magnificent exterior lines, an elegant Terence Disdale interior, and an expansive Sundeck with sophisticated amenities, making this 65m beyond impressive.
Luxurious yet unassuming, Callisto is an incredibly inviting and comfortable superyacht. Her interior is finished to perfection and filled with subtle, high-end furnishings. Callisto's six staterooms are equally elegant and effortlessly accommodate up to 12 guests in a full-beam master suite, three double, and two twin cabins. For ultimate comfort, an elevator serves Callisto’s lower guest staterooms, connecting them directly with the Bridge Deck.
Callisto’s vast Sundeck houses a large Jacuzzi and an expansive sunbathing terrace forward. Dining areas, casual sofas, and armchairs are plentiful at her aft, creating the ideal outside space for entertaining with family and friends.
Equipped with endless amenities and a highly-trained crew, Callisto is set to show guests the finest experience.
• 29ft (9m) Hinckley Talaria Tender powered by 370hp engine with Water Jet Propulsion – Top speed of 35 knots
• 26ft (8m) Hinckley Talaria Tender powered by 340hp engine with Water Jet Propulsion. – Top speed of 33 knots
• 18ft (5.5m) Castoldi Semi-Rigid Inflatable Tender powered by 125hp engine with Water Jet Propulsion.
• Zodiac RIBO 420 EC Neo Rescue Tender with 25hp Outboard Engine
• 2 x 2015 Sea-doo Wave Runners, Supercharged 1494cc - 240hp
• Laser Sailing Dinghy
• 2 x Malibu 2 Man Ocean Kayaks
• 3 x Inflatable SUP’s with additional wind surf rig and sails
• 6 x full sets of dive gear and compressor
• 3 x Dive propulsion vehicles
• Full range of snorkel equipment
• Wake boards and knee board
• Single and double water skis
• Single and double towable water tubes & chariots
• Floating sun loungers
• Game fishing and spinning rods
• Various floats and beach sports equipment
Gymnaisum equipped with Life Fitness cross trainer, treadmill, Pro from bicycle, yoga ball and mats, bench and free weights 1 kg - 7 kg
|Type||Motor yacht in steel|
|Shipyard||Feadship (Van Lent)|
Italian Riviera and Tuscany
Sardinia and Corsica
Sicily, The Aeolians And Malta
|High Season||€ 480.000,00|
|Low Season||€ 430.000,00|
Fill in the form to request information, or send an email to email@example.com