Philanderer, built by Concorde Yachts, is a modern, fast performance sailing yacht. Her sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of Farr Yacht Design and she also boasts spacious and elegant interiors.
Philanderer was extensively refitted through in 2012. In her saloon with adjoining formal dining area, sleek, modern lines are combined with a soft pastel palette to create a sense of relaxed, effortless elegance.
She can accommodate up to 10 guests in five beautifully-appointed staterooms: two double suites, two twin cabins and an additional bunk bed cabin, all with en-suite bathrooms. Philanderer’s large main deck is partly covered and hosts two dining option: a more formal and an alfresco dining area.
With her fully equipped gym, large sauna and private office, she is the best choice for sailing vacations spent in comfort and luxury.
The Captain leads a brilliant crew of 5 professional members ready to welcome you aboard.
- 5m Novurania Equator 500 tender with Mercruiser 120hp engine with capacity for 8 pax.
- 3m Imnasa semirigid Rib 300 with Yamaha 9hp outboard engine and capacity for 4 pax.
- 4m Topaz Race X sailing dinghy
- Aitkon 2-man kayak
- Windsurf with different sails
- Water skis (including mono-ski)
- Wake board
- 3-man banana
- 2 x donuts
- Snorkel and mask
- Life jackets and neoprene outfits for water sports
- 3 full sets of diving equipment (outfits, jackets, regulators, weights, light outfits and 6 bottles)
- Big Game Practice: Four fishing rods with reels and belts for tunas.
- Fishing: Six Fishing rods with reels for small fishes and squids.
|Type||Sailing yacht in fiberglass|
Spain and The Balearics
Sardinia and Corsica
Italian Riviera and Tuscany
|High Season||€ 51.500,00|
|Low Season||€ 48.500,00|
Fill in the form to request information, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org